Wednesday, March 27, 2013

March Cara Box Reveal {Link Up}

For those of you who don't know what Cara box is, I strongly urge you to go check it out! I have been following a blog called Wifessionals for a while now and my favorite part is how much of a sweet, fun, positive network of bloggers Kaitlyn promotes!! She's the best!The theme this month was related to anything using your initials, so for me anything with an 'L or a B'.





I absolutely LOVED getting to know my March Cara Box blogging friends this month :)

I was paired to send a box to Laura Beth over at Mrs. Laura Beth! Go check out her blog to see what I sent to her as well as to check out her fabulous blog! Her blog is so fun to read! I absolutely loved being paired with Laura- I feel like if we lived in the same state, we would totally be friends and get along swimmingly!! I want to go up north now and visit her :)

My sweet partner, also named Lauren (see her blog at This Life-Lauren), sent me an ADORABLE box full of "L" lovely items! The craziest part was that she was ALSO an SLP in a skilled nursing facility (SNF). I couldn't believe the similarities and thought it was so neat that we got paired together. She provided me great insight into some SLP questions and I also just got to know about her adorable family.

Check the adorable box she sent me with her too-cute explanations:


Lip Gloss- EVERY girl loves some great lip gloss from Sephora :)
Lifesavers- For when I'm drowning in work, wedding plans or a sweet tooth
Lollipop Thank you Cards- For the many thank you notes I will be writing for the wedding
LOL Notepad- Because Lauren & I were "SLP soulmates" and love to be organized with notes



Lavender & Chamomile Lotion- To reduce all the work/wedding stress
Lavender Vanilla Room Spray- No explanation needed. Pure amazing.
Lilac Nail Polish- MY WEDDING COLORS!


AND, one my favorites, L recipes, including Lemon-Garlic Chicken, Lemon cookies, Lemon cream cake, Lettuce wraps, and the one that I am ESPECIALLY dying to dry are the Lasagna Alfredo Roll-Ups. Are you drooling??


I can't wait to continue to participate in more Cara Boxes in the future and make more fabulous blogging friends :)

3 comments:

  1. I may have forgotten to mention that I've never actually made ANY of those recipes. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I have ventured over from Cara Box linkup. I'm enjoying this little peek into your world! Just lovely! XOXO, Mandi @ All My Happy Endings

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's all so cute! I love it!

    ♥ Miss Angie
    My So-Called Chaos

    ReplyDelete