Thursday, April 4, 2013

Changes are Coming!!

Changes are coming to SLP Sooner or Later including....

-MORE posts. This shouldn't be difficult considering you can't write less than 1x/month.
-NEW design. This is all thanks to Marquis over at Simply Clarke.
-Wedding Wednesday. Posts all wedding related on WEDNESDAY.. Yup, I'm gonna be that girl.

Can't wait to step up my "blogging game". I have started following so many wonderful, relatable blogs that constantly keep me entertained when I get home from work. I'm hoping to become one of those :)

Stay tuned!!

P.S- This goober made this little post take FOREVER to write. Can you say SPOILED?

2 comments:

  1. I Can't wait to see what your new blog will look like!!! When will it be done?

    Guess What ... I have nominated you for the Liebster blogging award. Go check out my post to see what you need to do!!

    http://mrslaurabeth.blogspot.com/2013/04/the-liebster-award.html

    - Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Yay to all those things! =D

    ReplyDelete