Monday, June 3, 2013

MIA

I have been completely MIA and I hate to play the "blame game", but I'm looking at you wedding. 

Since last time I wrote, I have had one of the best weekends of all time. My bachelorette party was the best party I've ever been to :) I realize I am biased, but my sisters and friends know me so well and planned the most perfect party. 

I promise to give more details at a later time, but until then...a picture says a thousand words. 


And yes, that is a Justin Beiber "panty piñata"....and yes, it was a blast hitting him in the face (sorry Beibs). 



5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear more! Been wondering where you've been :) I went to one of my best friends bachelorette party this weekend and it was AMAZING!

    XO Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like such a FUN TIME! Enjoy every minute, and we'll all forgive you for being randomly MIA - it happens! Especially when you're planning the best day of your life!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren!! I love this!! =D =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like SO much fun! Bachelorette parties are the best! Can't wait to hear more! Happy wedding day almost here!

    ReplyDelete