Monday, July 1, 2013

It's July, Y'all!

Hello! Remember me? I'm the girl who used to write on this blog ;) Just kidding. Needless to say, the past few weeks have been NUTSO. I have been assembling and making all the decorations for the wedding and wish I could show you all what I have been spending my time doing; however, those will have to wait until after the wedding!

If you follow me on Instagram, you saw that Dustin & I went to get our marriage license (thanks State of Texas) and we got our honeymoon packet in the mail! Checkin' off that list!

I'm sorry to be so M.I.A., but realistically I'm not going to get any less busy between now and July 20. I wanted to drop in and tell you all how much I appreciate your sweet tweets, texts, and emails. I'm so excited that the wedding month is HERE and that in no time I will be Mrs. Lauren Hultman!

Come August, I will return to the blog full-force (and it will stop being a wedding vortex). This week, I will get to share with you my AMAZING Mary-Kay voxbox and then I will be going on a mini-blog hiatus.


The date is almost here!!

P.S- With Google Reader going away, stick around and follow me on BlogLovin? It'll be worth your while :)

 photo signature_zpsd45a0dec.jpg

4 comments:

  1. Awww I love these!! I'm always telling my husband that we need to redo our engagement pictures because the person who did them I wasn't too crazy about lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY can't wait to see you as a bride!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY wedding month! I am so excited to see it all come together for you friend. enjoy enjoy enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  4. You two are so stinking cute! can't wait to see wedding pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete