Saturday, August 24, 2013

Finally Back.

Hello, HELLO!! I'm finally back!

I can't believe it has taken me so long to get back into the swing of things, but I'm finally here and I'm ready to get back into everything. AND, I'm back a married lady :) I will break everything down over the course of the next few weeks, but until then, here is a fabulous photo montage from my new "aunt-in-law", Allison Schmidt, who does photography down in Houston. 
If you are looking for a talented photographer (engagement, family, baby, animal pictures), then she is your lady! Go check out her amazing work here!

My sweet blogging friend, Laura, snapped me back into blogging with these great questions based on her post..here goes:


1. Is this how you imagined your life to be?
No. My life is better than I imagined. Happily married (for a whole whopping month), employed doing a job that I love, and surrounded by great family and friends.
 Doesn't get better than that.

2. Favorite evening out drink?
My favorite drink is only found in Norman, OK at a bar called O'Connells. It's raspberry, fruity amazingness and yet I never remember what's in it to have it made somewhere else.

3. What is your guilty pleasure?
Anything on the Bravo network. I'm obsessed with the Real Housewives series. I am unashamed to say, if someone called me tomorrow saying you have a job at Bravo, I wouldn't blink for a second. 

4. What is a current dream you hope to achieve?
Someday, I hope to start the charity of my dreams. I will wait to reveal the details until a later date/time, but it is very connected to my past and I feel so passionate about it. 

5. Why do you blog and what do you find most rewarding about it?
I started this blog as a way to measure my journey as a speech-pathologist, but have let it morph into an everyday blog. I enjoy writing and getting my thoughts "on paper" (or on a screen). The most rewarding part would be the friendships that I have made- it was such an unexpected component that has kept me tied to the blogging community. 

 photo signature_zpsd45a0dec.jpg

7 comments:

  1. Love these pics and can't wait to see more ... good to have you back :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS! Congrats and I can't wait to see the rest of the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You looked stunning pretty lady! Welcome back but so happy you were enjoying married life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful bride! And SO GLAD to have you back! I've missed your posts in my blog feed :).
    Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad you are back! Can't wait to see wedding pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look like a beautiful bride, stunning, and so happy! Congratulations!!! Summer sort of took over my life recently so I had a small blogging hiatus too but am looking forward to getting back at it :) Hope married life is great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hurray! You're back!!! and MARRIED!! I can't wait to read more about your day and see more photos! :) <3 "Big Sis"

    ReplyDelete